I am reading a book that suggest for people to start naming their successes during the week rather than their failures.
My successes this week:
1. Went to bed earlier 3 times this week
2. Went to the gym twice this week
3. I packed my lunch 4 days out of 5
4. I got a head start on the day 2 times this week
5. I drank my shakeology 5 days so far
6. I got my email set up for my students for my instructor job
7. I organized my student’s work, found what was missing and put the smack down on those students missing work
8. Was “officially” offered the instructor position lol crazy I know. (A lot of paperwork went into this process..some unnecessary..i think lol)
9. I went to a great Training at work on Friday and paid attention
10. I chose to walk to a restaurant yesterday during my break, rather than drive.
11. I ate breakfast 5 mornings in a row.
12. I drank more water
13. I got back on myfitness pal
14. I prayed more
15. I had better dreams this week
16. I felt an increase of energy
17. I made some personal appointments
18. I caught up on some backlogged paperwork
19. Did a session of free weights at the gym.
By the way shout out to my mama for selling her SECOND property. Both sells have occurred within a months time.
Maybe I can work on some more successes this weekend. I have to bring out my goal sheet, put it in the bathroom, by my front door, in my truck and in my office. Yeah!
Success makes it Cool2bChrisP!