I am bored and I would like to go home right now..so hope this read is as fun for you as it is for me writing it.
1. I wanted to do voice overs and sing for Disney or cartoons when I younger. I’d still do it in a heartbeat!
2. I have a slew of commercial ideas and some written down already.
3. When I was 14/15 years old, I wanted to run away from home and join the circus taking up a whole different identity. (This was more popular back in the early 1900’s tho)
4. I wanted to be a pediatrician and an inventor when I was growing up. I still want to invent something.
5. I was painfully shy in my younger years until I moved to Memphis for school and really when I started working in residential.
6. My brother passed away when I was 14 years old, but I didn’t start grieving until I was almost 19 years old.
7. I want to write a book about sibling grief and how it is overlooked by parents or loved ones.
8. I have dreams in black and white, Spanish, action packed thrillers, singing dreams, long story plots, etc. I remember most of my dreams from childhood to adulthood.
9. I love radio!! I want Dr. Heavenly and I to collaborate together. She can talk about health and I can talk about mental health!
10. I visited three countries in Europe when I was 13. At 15 and 16 years old, I did missionary work in Belize. I have not been outside of the country since…1999! And the Bahamas doesn’t count! *sad face
11. I have two documentary ideas…I think they are both fabulous. I just need a camera man and a good editor.
12. I want to travel doing seminars and workshops of some kind…and as my own boss.
And there was my list.